Tournaments & Leagues
- Cordova Golf Club – a NCGA club open to men and women: Every other Sunday starting at 8 a.m.
- Contact: Lloyd Tande (916) 635-3413
- Cordova Women’s Club – a PWGA club open to women: Wednesday mornings all year.
- Contact: Sarah Brechtbill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cordova Couples Club for you and a partner: Every other Sunday 8 a.m.
- Contact: Glen Waters (916) 456-5397.
- The Chippers: Tuesday mornings starting at 8 a.m.
- Contact: Bob Warren (916) 362-1196
- The Bandits: Thursday morning starting at 8 a.m.
- Contact: Bob Warren at (916) 362-1196
- Sirs #150: Friday morning starting at 9 a.m.
- Contact: Harold Doppelmayr (916) 922-6134 or visit the Sirs 150 website (www.sirs150.com)
- The 45’ers: Every other Saturday starting at 8 a.m.
- Contact: Chai Emanivin (916) 635-4581
Cordova Golf Course welcomes tournaments. We can accommodate up to 70 players riding in electric golf carts, plus another 20 walkers.
Our services include hole assignments, cart tags, scoring and more.
Shotgun starts are available depending upon the number of players and the time of day for tee off. Green fees and cart fees are based on regular player rates (no discounts apply).
Contact us for more information.
Individual Golf Lessons
Whether you’re a beginner or an avid golfer, you are invited to participate in golf lessons at Cordova Golf Course. We can help you learn to play or significantly improve. Our PGA Professional Instructors customize instruction tailored to your skill level and will help to achieve your personal goals.
Adults (Ages: 16+)
|30 minute lesson:||$40|
|6 (30 minute) lessons:||$250|
Juniors (Ages: 5-15)
|30 minute lesson:||$30|
|6 (30 minute) lessons:||$200|
With CGC Professionals
Explore the game of golf in a fun, group environment. Golf fundamentals and course etiquette in a relaxed and entertaining group setting will be taught. Learn more on our lessons page. (subject to weather conditions)