Tournaments & Leagues
- Cordova Golf Club – a NCGA club open to men and women: Every other Sunday starting at 8 a.m.
- Contact: Lloyd Tande (916) 635-3413
- Cordova Women’s Club – a PWGA club open to women: Wednesday mornings all year.
- Contact: Sarah Brechtbill (email@example.com)
- Cordova Couples Club for you and a partner: Every other Sunday 8 a.m.
- Contact: Glen Waters (916) 456-5397.
- The Chippers: Tuesday mornings starting at 8 a.m.
- Contact: Bob Warren (916) 362-1196
- The Bandits: Thursday morning starting at 8 a.m.
- Contact: Bob Warren at (916) 362-1196
- Sirs #150: Friday morning starting at 9 a.m.
- Contact: Harold Doppelmayr (916) 922-6134 or visit the Sirs 150 website (www.sirs150.com)
- The 45’ers: Every other Saturday starting at 8 a.m.
- Contact: Chai Emanivin (916) 635-4581
Cordova Golf Course welcomes tournaments. We can accommodate up to 80 players riding in power carts, plus another 20 if they walk.
Our services include hole assignments, cart tags, scoring and more.
Shotgun starts are available depending upon the number of players and the time of day for tee off. Green fees and cart fees are based on regular player rates (no discounts apply).
Contact us for more information.