Cordova Golf Course
The Cordova Golf Course driving range features both grass tees and mat hitting surfaces, as well as a separate instruction area for lessons.
Hours of Operation
- The range opens at daylight, except on Wednesdays when the opening is delayed until 10 a.m. to allow for maintenance.
- The range closing is dependent upon the time of year. During the summer months, the range is open after dark. During winter months, the range closes at dark.
- Range balls are available for rent in the pro-shop in three different quantities
- Range balls are available for rent until 30 minutes before closing.
- Upon payment, your register receipt will include a code for redeeming your range balls from either of two dispensers (one located by the pro-shop, and the other in the middle of the driving range area).
- Dispenser codes are valid for approximately 2 hours. Please note: We do not offer refunds for range ball rental fees.
Additional Information: The opening of the driving range and/or use of grass tees is subject to course conditions. You can check with the pro-shop by calling (916) 362-1196 prior to arrival, or when checking in. As of November 2019, only mats are available. We hope to open the grass hitting stations again in March.
rates for range
|LARGE BUCKET||100 Balls||$9|
|MEDIUM BUCKET||60 Balls||$7|
|SMALL BUCKET||30 Balls||$4|
Range balls and buckets are the property of the golf course and may not be removed from the premises. Use of the driving range and range balls is subject to course conditions.
You can check with the pro-shop by calling (916) 362-1196 prior to arrival. We do not offer range key deposits.
We feature three sets of tees to test all skill levels, including junior tees. Ride or walk, your game, your way!
We offer lessons for all levels, including private or group lessons, on-course play, juniors to adults, and beginners to experienced golfers.