Hours of Operation
* Bi-Weekly Driving Range Maintenance. For more information, check in with the pro shop at 916-362-1196.
- Driving range closure is contingent upon time of year and course conditions.
- Range balls are available in the pro shop (small, medium and large quantities).
- Range balls are available when the course opens, until 30 minutes before closing (sunset).
- Golf club rentals are available in the pro shop (youth and adult sizes).
- Upon payment, your register receipt will include a code for redeeming your range balls from either of two dispensers (one located by the pro shop, the other in the middle of the driving range tee area).
- Dispenser codes are valid for 2 hours. Please note: we do not offer refunds for range ball rental fees.
Additional Information: Driving range and/or use of grass tees is subject to weather and course conditions. Check with the pro shop by calling 916-362-1196 prior to arrival, or upon check-in
Driving range Rates
|SMALL BUCKET||30 Balls||$5|
|MEDIUM BUCKET||75 Balls||$10|
|LARGE BUCKET||110 Balls||$12|
Range balls and buckets are the property of Cordova Golf Course and may not be removed from the premises. Use of the driving range and range balls is subject to course conditions.
For more information, call 916-362-1196 prior to arrival.
We feature three sets of tees to test all skill levels, including junior tees. Ride or walk, your game, your way!
We offer lessons for all levels, including private or group lessons, on-course play, juniors to adults, and beginners to experienced golfers.